New Report About Prince's Overdose

A report indicates that the drugs that were found at the home place of Prince were mislabelled.

The celebrity was found in the elevator of his estate at Paisley Park (Minnesota). We remind you that this happened on April 21. An autopsy stated that he had taken a deathly dose of the fentanyl by accident.

According to the latest news, the pills contained the more serious opioid that killed the star.

The investigators assume that the celebrity was not aware of the counterfeit drugs. That was 50 times more potent that heroin. Only imagine, that was 100 times harder than morphine.

The musician had weight just of 112 pounds at his age of 57.

The decade-long addiction to painkillers began after he needed medication due to his hip injury. Only the closest people to him knew about this issue.